Friday, March 21, 2008

When

When the sky is the limit,
You are the world to me!!
When the day is the beginning,
You are the starting point of everything!
When the evening comes to an end,
You become my shoulder to sleep, my lover , my friend!
When the lids of my eyes closes,
You are the man of my dreams, standing with red roses!!
When my heart starts beating fast,
You are the reason and whisper in my ears to tell me this will last!!
I know someday my wishes will come true,
That day i will be in your arms to say - I love you!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was a good one...I didnt know about your hidden talent..keep it up.

Teddy with fangs said...

Babes, you have all the latent talents to self-expression.
All you need to do is sharpen and nurture them

Good luck hun. will be waiting for more of you...